Skip to main content

Transfers, service, and im a great driver


Hello everybody,

This week was transfers week and so that means Monday we worked instead of had a fun preparation day also it always ends up with less appointments than we like and more inviting than we anticipate. Because I'm so far behind and writing emails I don't actually remember exactly what happened on Monday as far as appointments go but I know it was good and we lots of really cool people.

Tuesday was a really fun day as well because we were up early and got to play basketball in Asoke  because that morning we had a service plan at the Red Cross. After serving all morning long and then into the afternoon as well we were fed lunch and then we got back home. Quote of the day comes from sister Hammond and to told me Elder Ellsworth you're a great driver. I drove us all home to the office from Red Cross. After that we had district meeting and then we had English class and that was end of the day.

Wednesday we got up elder sarabia got a haircuts after that we went to the crocodile farm and got some big macs for McDonald's which were way good because they were half off..After that we saw some people in the evening before I left for take off for chiang mai for forever.

Thursday was pretty laid back we were kind of it the office most of the day we got there saw some old companions I sold a whole bunch of ties and then we participated in the trainers meeting to help the trainers be ready for training and then we had some time to go and invite after that by new companion and I were in a meeting for all the zone leaders and sister training leaders after that we got some dinner at the bus station and then we got on a bus that would go over night back to Chiang Mai back home.

Friday morning upon arriving we planned showered and got all ready we were a little bit late getting up here. We had several a teaching appointments that I won't go into much detail about but I will say that they were really good and I really felt the spirit and I think this will be a great companionship it was so awesome said teach some way sick people.

Saturday was an interesting day because we went and served at an orphanage which normally is against the rules but because we were invited by members to go and help serve we could go basically we ended up just getting a lot of yard work for them so they had I better play area. After a couple good appointments with investigators we had our weekly correlation meeting and then we came home for the night and study that evening since we didn't find any time to do it at any other time

Sunday morning picked up some  investigators including a very old man who is still super strong as soon as church was over we headed over to the local parks and we talked with a teenage kid that we had met on Saturday and we brought him over to the church as well had a great lesson with him and his buddy who is straight fire after that we timeout a different investigator who has little bit of a smoking problem but for to help him overcome that and he's gonna do great. Then we had a second round of church to look at it get the investigators it were not for in the morning to church this well after that we had an evening appointments and dinner and that was pretty much our Sunday followed by some last minute inviting in the part can meeting some cool but not interested people.

Spiritual thought is D&C 42:6

6 And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God.

Unity is the best! Super important! Unity with Christ is most important!!

Over and out

Elder L

Comments